The bunkroom is another highly flexible room in terms of size and use. It has joinery in the bunkroom as well as in the hallway, and enough additional space for children to play in their room. Two bunks can fit in the smaller ‘standard bedroom’ if the joinery is only in the hallway.
- Area of 4.8m x 3.6m plus hallway and joinery of 2.4m x 4.8m, with 2.7m ceiling heights
- 8.2 lineal metres of full height joinery
- Full height double glazed windows and doors with flyscreens and retractable blinds
- Data and TV points
- Electric radiant panel wall heaters
- Split-System air conditioning/heating
- Hydronic in-slab or radiator heating
- Ceiling fans
- Ducted vacuuming system
- Laminate or 2-pack paint finish to joinery
- Low-E Glass double glazing
- Polished concrete, stained Victorian Ash, or carpeted floor.