Like the entire house, the master bedroom is flooded with natural light and excellent cross ventilation, and is large enough to comfortably fit a king size bed. The master bedroom is quite often coupled with a bathroom to create an ensuite. The addition of a study is also popular, creating a private ‘Master Wing’.
- Area of 6m x 3.6m, with 2.7m ceiling heights
- 3.6 lineal metres of full height joinery
- Full height double glazed windows and doors with flyscreens and retractable blinds
- Data and TV points
- Electric radiant panel wall heaters
- Split-System air conditioning/heating
- Hydronic in-slab or radiator heating
- Ceiling fans
- Ducted vacuuming system
- Laminate or 2-pack paint finish to joinery
- Low-E Glass double glazing
- Polished concrete, stained Victorian Ash, or carpeted floor.