20 weeks (approx.)
- The purpose of this stage is to construct your beautiful new home using our modular construction processes.
- This is a highly managed stage of the project and you have the following points of contact:
- A client manager that is here to handle any of your queries.
- A site foreman who will manage the day to day activities on your site.
- A project manager that will manage programme, progress and administrative duties.
- If you have other construction requirements on site that are not directly related to Intermode, we are very happy to facilitate these so that you have a ‘one stop shop’ to complete your project smoothly.
- We provide all the required contracts, insurances and statutory warrantees.
- Your payments will be spread over 6 progress claims relative to the completion status of your home.
- A defects inspection will occur between yourself and us at practical completion to insure you are happy with the quality, and you will also have an additional ‘defects liability period’ extending for 6 months after completion.
- We look forward to delivering you a flexible and high quality architect designed home with a hassle free build without unnecessary complexity, delay and cost overruns. We call it ‘exceptional, made simple’ and it's what sets us apart from other home providers.